Don’t miss any phone calls. All over America smart people are adding voice mail to their telephones. Why? Because voice mail not only improves communications, it makes a whole new kind of communication possible.
- Voice mail will intercept your calls when you are unable to answer your phone.
- It invites callers to leave a message, then records the message and stores it in your mail box.
- Callers can leave a message at anytime and you can listen to the message as many times as you would like.
- It is better than an answering maching because it is not reliant on power, it’s easy to use because it has a user’s tutorial to help you set everyting up, and it automatically adds the time and date the call was received!
- Click here for Voice Mail and Voice Mail to Email users guides.
Business Voice Mail:
- Stores up to 30 messages at one time.
- Un-played messages can be stored for up to four weeks.
Residential Voice Mail:
- Stores up to 20 messages at one time.
- Un-played messages can be stored for up to two weeks.
Call 568-3331 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Ask about optional features on voice mail!