Cable Television is available to subscribers in the following exchanges: Columbus, Crosby, Powers Lake, Ray, Wildrose, Round Prairie and Epping; and to the communities of Bowbells, Flaxton, Grenora, Lignite, Noonan and Tioga.
NCC’s Cable Television Includes:
- 71 channel analog package, 48 digital channels, 42 channels in High Definition, 33 movie channels & 45 digital music channels.
- Local channels (CBS, NBC, ABC, FOX, PBS).
- Each town in our service area’s current weather and radar.
- Local content including school, church and community events.
- Repair that is generally done the same day or the next.
- An expanding high definition package (channels will be added regularly).
Expanded Basic Package Includes:
- One FREE set-top box with High Definition (HD) capabilities (a set-top box is required with the Expanded Basic and Premium packages and are leased from NCC)
- Watch Expanded Basic on more than one TV set in your home or business with a set-top box for each.
- Universal Remote (works with any television set).
- Digital Video Recorder (DVR) set top boxes are $9.95/mo. A DVR box will record, pause & rewind live TV.
- The Basic package is available to every TV set in your home or business for no additional charge.
Click on the links below to download the Cable TV brochure, which includes information and pricing for all town Cable TV packages, and other helpful information. To view pdf. documents found in the links below, you must use Adobe Reader. To download a free copy of Adobe Reader, click here.
Channel Lineup Card
Cable TV Packages & Pricing
Replacing Your TV Set? Read All About It
Set Top Box Users Guide
Using Your Universal Remote
DVR User Guide
Channel 17 Church Services
UND Sports on Midco Sports ND