Cable Television is available to subscribers in the following communities: Bowbells, Columbus, Crosby, Flaxton, Grenora, Lignite, Noonan, Powers Lake, Ray, Tioga, and Wildrose; and areas of Fiber to the Premise including the Round Prairie exchange, rural Epping and rural Crosby.
NCC’s Cable Television Includes:
- 71 channel analog package, 48 digital channels, 42 channels in High Definition, 33 movie channels & 45 digital music channels.
- Digital and multiplex packages.
- Local channels (CBS, NBC, ABC, FOX, PBS).
- Each town in our service area’s current weather and radar.
- Local content including school, church and community events.
- Repair that is generally done the same day or the next.
- An expanding high definition package (channels will be added regularly to this PREMIUM package).
- LIVE local high school sports provided by BEK Sports.
Digital Packages Include:
- One FREE set-top box with High Definition (HD) capabilities (a set-top box is required with any of the digital packages and are leased from NCC)
- Watch digital TV on more than one TV set in your home or business with a set-top box for each.
- Universal Remote (works with any television set).
- Digital Video Recorder (DVR) set top boxes are $9.95/mo. A DVR box will record, pause & rewind live TV.
- Analog channels (basic analog package) are still available on every TV set in your home or business for no additional charge.
Purchase your HDTV set from NCC. We’ll even install it for you! Call 568-3331 today for current availability and pricing.
Click on the links below to download the Cable TV brochure, which includes information and pricing for all town Cable TV packages, and other helpful information. To view pdf. documents found in the links below, you must use Adobe Reader. To download a free copy of Adobe Reader, click here.